So today I’m going to share an awesome deck with the Mirror Spell. In my opinion, some of the best cards to Mirror are the Goblin Barrel, Minion Horde, Zap Spell, Hog Rider, and Fireball. So I’m using all of them in one deck.
Best Clash Royale Mirror Deck
Of course the main weakness to the Minion Horde and Goblin Barrel are Arrows, but the Mirror Spell makes things very challenging for the opponent to counter them when you can justMirror them back. We also have the Hog Rider, because he’s obviously one of the deadliest cards in the game. Just imagine deploying your Hog Rider in one lane and then using Mirror on another Hog Rider to attack the other lane, your opponent won’t see it coming. If you don’t have the Zap Spell, you can replace it for the Freeze Spell, which obviously you guys already know it to be an excellent combo with the Hog Rider and Goblin Barrel.
The main objectives of this deck are:
- Use Minion Horde to bait Arrows, and then safely use Goblin Barrel or Mirror another Minion Horde.
- Use Goblin Barrel to bait Arrows, and then safely use Minion Horde or Mirror another Goblin Barrel.
- Use the powerful combo or Hog Rider with Goblins behind and Zap Spell, and then opportunity to Mirror another Zap Spell.
- Use the powerful combo of Hog Rider with Goblin Barrel and either Zap Spell the incoming threat to deal additional damage or use Freeze Spell and watch the Arena Tower be easily taken down.
- Use double Fireball with the Mirror to finish off your opponent during over time!
- Use Inferno Tower to block their push. With Inferno Tower + Minion Horde + Goblins + Zap Spell, you have no worries against some of the biggest threats in the game: Pekka, Golem, Hog Rider, Princes, Giant Skeleton, etc.