Clash Royale New Cards Gameplay: Tornado, Electro Wizard, Elite Barbarians and Clone Spell
Source and credit
Fans of the popular video game Clash Royale will be able to play four new cards after a leaked of the cards have surfaced online. The leaked cards showed new additional characters.
A leaked video published at Clash Royal Arena(which seems to be deleted as of this moment) showed what appears to be the Clash Royale’s new cards. A description of the cards are shown below:
- The Tornado pulls all troops nearby to the center of the tornado while dealing chip damage overtime. Lasts for 1.5 seconds. While being pulled in the Tornado, affected troops can’t attack.
- The Clone Spell clones 2 Baby Dragons. The cloned troops have pretty much the same damage but very low HP (exactly 0 HP), they last forever until get killed. It just likes the Clone Spells seperate Baby Dragon bodies from their souls.
- Additional information: Clone Spell doesn’t clone Golemites and Lava Pups.
- The Electro Wizard has high movement speed but low HP (550 HP at level 1). He shocks everything and stuns them for about 0.5 seconds. He can hit up to 2 targets at the same time. When spawned, he casts a level 8 Zap spell to the landing place.
- The Elite Barbarians card spawns 2 Barbarians with very fast movement speed, decent HP and decent damage. With 6 Elixir, I don’t really expect too much from this card. Elite Barbarians are simply similar to Lumberjacks not having Rage.
Earlier this month, the game’s developer Supercell released a new batch of Clash Royale’s new cards such as the Tornado Spell, Elite Barbarians, Electro Wizard, Clone Spell, among others.
The new cards will surely give fans another reason to celebrate as the Clash Royale is rumored anew to release new cards.